The website, all of its contents, including “Nepal Tax Forum” is owned by Mukunda Dev Adhikari. The forum and the blog page is maintained to promote discussion and sharing on matters relating to accounting profession, taxation and other related subjects as deemed appropriate from time to time by the owner/author.
- You may browse freely through the website. You may also download information from the website for your personal non-commercial use only, provided all references to authors’ copyrights and other property rights appearing with the content in question are preserved.
- You may not distribute, modify, transmit, post, republish, upload or otherwise make use of the content of the website – including text, images, – for public or commercial use unless you have obtained prior written consent from the owner/author.
- Unless otherwise stated explicitly, all information contained on the website is protected by authors’ copyrights and may not be used without author/owner written consent.
- While the owner/author does his best to ensure that information provided on its website is accurate and up to date, it does not guarantee the accuracy of the information. He shall not be held responsible for errors or omissions in the content of the website.
- For your convenience, the website may include links to other websites. The owner/author has no control over these sites, has not examined the entire content of the sites linked to the website and cannot be held responsible for the content of such sites. Users access and use these sites and/or their content at their own risk.
- The author/owner may from time to time check the forum and other elements on the website, but it has no obligation to do so and accepts no responsibility for content posted by other users of the website and the forum that may be inaccurate, false, obscene, incomplete, plagiarized, pornographic, offensive or dangerous. Users are strictly forbidden to transmit information that may be inaccurate, false, obscene, incomplete, plagiarized, pornographic, offensive or dangerous or information that may constitute or encourage behaviour that could be considered criminal or antisocial, likely to lead to prosecution, or a violation of any law.
- You are also requested to read the “Forum Rules” before using the forum.